Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

The solar eclipse 2017

What is a solar eclipse?

Title

Introduction

On 2017 August 21 at north  america there was a solar eclipse.

Paragraph 1

Insert an image or drawing here

Sometimes the moon blocks the sun and the sun is 400 times away from Earth and when the moon is next to the Earth it is so big then the sun.


Screenshot 2017-08-25 at 10.36.02 AM.png

Paragraph 2

And the sun is 695,700 km big
And the sun is so so big and the sun is hot and that all about the sun.  



Conclusion

Conclusion the next total eclipse in new zealand will be on 22nd july 2028. How old will you be then

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is krisina and i am a student in room 3 at wesley primary school. I really like your What is a solar eclipse?. It made me think of how we went to the stardome. Have you thought about going to the stardome to learn more about solar eclipse’s? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpskrisinae.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog you later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,my name is Tufui and I am a student in Room 3 at Wesley Primary School. I really like the way you are learning about Solar eclipse. This made me think of how we learnt about space too. Maybe next time you can add more facts into your story. If you would like you can check out my blog http://wpstufuil.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete