Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Anna

Hi and welcome to my blog again. Today i’m going to tell you what i did today at school on friday. On Friday the 29’th june room 6,7,8 had to line up outside.next room 6,7,and 8 had to go to the hall.when room 6,7,8, came back from the hall room 6,7,and 8 had to go to there home room. next it was literacy time literacy is something that where kids goes two and learn reading and writing.as i walk along to room 6 i got my laptop onto my hands and i went to sat on the mat.next Miss Szymanilk had to tell us something about 2 apples About the 2 apples room 6 had to say kind words and unkind words next Miss Syzmanilk told us something about the apple.next it was lunchtime it was time for me to eat my lunch.as lunch was finished i went to room 6 at side and sat down waiting for Miss Szymanik as i enter the room i had to do some maths stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment